Boarding your pet with us when you are traveling means less stress for both you and your pet while you are away! Our professional staff will give your pet lots of attention and care while at The Lodge, located at West Hills Animal Hospital, 800 W. Jericho Turnpike, Huntington, NY 11743. Your pet will be as comfortable as possible during their stay and also be monitored by our veterinarians to quickly catch and treat any medical problems that may arise.
The Lodge at West Hills in Huntington offers boarding services for dogs and cats. Call today for a reservation, 631-351-6116.
To book a reservation please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our boarding services include:
- Veterinarian supervision 24 hours per day
- Climate controlled facility
- Will feed your pet his or her own food, if you provide it
- Quiet boarding for pets with medical conditions
- Diabetic pets and senior pets welcome
- Separate area for cats
- Separate room for birds, ferrets, hamsters, rabbits and other animals
- Puppies and kittens welcome
- Play yard
- Frequent walks
- Lots of love!
Immunizations Required for Boarding Your Pet at The Lodge
Dogs are required to be up-to-date on Da2PP, Bordetella, Canine Influenza, Leptospirosis, Rabies, Fecal Flotation and a Heartworm test.
Cats are required to be up-to-date on FVCRP, Rabies, and a Fecal Flotation prior to boarding.
Holiday Rates and Minimums
Holiday rates and minimum nights apply to the following periods:
- President’s Day Week – 3 Night Minimum
- Memorial Day – 2 Night Minimum
- July 4th – 2 Night Minimum
- Labor Day – 2 Night Minimum
- Thanksgiving – 2 Night Minimum
- Christmas/New Years – 3 Night Minimum
If space is available within 7 days of your pet’s arrival date no minimum stay is required. There is a 50% deposit required on all reservations over these times.
Cancellations need to be made 7+ days before the reservation to get a 100% refund. If cancellation is 2-6 days before reservation, you will get a 50% refund. For a cancellation 48 hours or less, your deposit is forfeited.